JustForex was established around 2012 — at least, that’s the earliest official third-party record availabl e. The company itself claims 10 years of experience, which is pretty believable, all things considered. Currently, JustForex is registered with the St. Vincent and Grenadines Financial Service Authority.
Originally operating on the Malaysian and Indonesian markets, the company quickly expanded and currently has strong presence in the African and South American countries. They offer MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, and put no limits on the trading strategies.
JustForex offers 5 account types. The leverage reaches up to 1:3000, spreads are floating.
When choosing the account type, there are 5 equally viable options.
- ECN Zero. 500 USD minimum deposit, mediocre maximum leverage, zero-pips spreads, commission for each deal.
- Pro. 500 USD minimum deposit, additional instruments, good trading conditions;
- Standard. 100 USD minimum deposit, standard instruments and maximum leverage;
- Mini. No minimum deposit, limited instruments, lower maximum leverage;
- Cent. No minimum deposit, basic instruments, low maximum leverage, each USC counts as a USD;
Overall, if you are a beginner, stick to Cent and Mini account types. Standard is in an awkward middle spot but might make sense for some. Pro and ECN Zero account types are for market professionals who employ highly demanding trading strategies. All accounts can be opened in 9 currencies: USD, EUR, MYR, IDR, THB, VND, KWD, CNY, and ZAR.
Demo accounts are also available. They are close to the terms of real accounts and use the same market data. They also do not expire, so you can trade on them as long as you need.
Trading with the account requires no verification. However, clients will need to verify your identity to withdraw money.
There is an Education section where beginners can learn the basics in both text and video formats. The videos are not particularly well-made, but the information is good and will be useful.
Also, JustForex offers analytics, including:
- Market overview – a daily overview of events that may influence trading instruments.
- Daily forecast – forecast for the major currency pairs.
- Technical analysis – Chart patterns and Price action forecasts on the basic trading instruments.
- Market news – forecast based on various reports, meetings, statistics. The forecast describes experts expectations in key indicators and data.
- Stock market analysis – analysis and trading recommendations for US and EU stock financial instruments.
JustForex offers MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms. Both are available for Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, and iOS. There is also a WebTrader, although it is rather limited in what it can do — even if the user interface is very similar to the desktop platform.
Expert advisors, automated and social trading are also supported on all platforms. Although, Linux and MacOS users will not be able to use the Market and will have to install the advisors manually.
JustForex adheres to the highest standards of data and transaction security. To protect the client’s data JustForex uses the SSL security connection and all internal procedures based on the international security standard PCI DSS.
Protection from negative balance is also worth noting. When negative balance takes place due to sharp fluctuations in the market, it will be set to zero. Thus, clients are fully protected from losses that exceed their deposit amount.
Overall, there are over 190 trading instruments.
- EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY, and over 60 other Forex currency pairs;
- Citigroup, Apple, Intel Corporation, Microsoft and other shares;
- 11 indices are available for trading;
- Gold, oil, copper and silver are available as commodities.
JustForex supports popular deposit and withdrawal methods: Visa, Master Card, Neteller, FasaPay, Perfect Money, Sticpay, as well as local banks. There is also no commission for depositing with Perfect Money, Fasapay, Neteller, Qiwi, and some other methods.
Bonuses and Promotions
JustForex runs a variety of promotions, including deposit bonuses up to 115%, and discounts for opening a certain type of accounts. The broker often holds contests where traders can compete for cash prizes.
You can work with a broker as an affiliate. JustForex provides various partnership options to suit everyone. The company recently launched MAM accounts that allow traders to receive a stable income while delegating actual trading to a high-skilled professional trader in exchange for a commission.
Customer support works 24/7 and is available in English, Malaysian Indonesian, and some other languages. The list is constantly being expanded.
One really surprising part is the level of the support. The support team is extremely helpful and actually solves problems instead of blaming the customers. It is very rare that you arrive at an impasse at them, and even then you can easily escalate your issue via [email protected].
JustForex provides full service for its clients and strives to make the trading process easy and comfortable. The company is not perfect, and there definitely are some nitpicks but the overall package is better than the individual parts.
We would wholeheartedly recommend them as one of the best Forex brokers for the Asian, African, and Southern American regions.